Garden of the LORD

Garden of the LORD

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Accountability - Chapter Four

Ok folks, I did it.  I finished memorizing all of Colossians.  So happy I was able to “finish the work”.  I am not the same.  I am ready to continue with the ministry God has called me to.  I started out wrecked and now I feel renewed and ready for what God has planned next.  The Word did its job.  God is good.  Mazel Tov!

Masters provide for you slaves what is right and fair, because you know that you have a master in heaven.

Devote yourselves to prayer.  Being watchful and thankful.  And pray for us too that God would may open a door for our message so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ for which I am in chains.  Pray that I may proclaim it clearly as I should.  Be wise in the way you act towards outsiders, make the most of every opportunity.  Let you words conversation be always filled full of with grace and seasoned with salt so that you may know how to answer every man everyone. 

Tychicus will tell you all the news about me.  He is a dear brother, a faithful minister servant and a fellow servant in the Lord.  I am sending him to you for the express purpose that he may tell you you may know about our circumstances and that he may encourage your hearts.  He is coming with Onesimus, our faithful and dear brother, who is one of you.  They will tell you everything about what is happening here.

My fellow prisoner Aristarchus sends you his greetings as does Mark, the cousin of Barnabas.  (You have received instructions concerning about him; if he comes to you, welcome him). Jesus who is called Justus sends his greetings.  These are the only Jews among my fellow workers for the kingdom of God and they have proven a comfort to me.  Epaphras, who is one of you, also sends greetings.  He is always wrestling in prayer for you, that you many stand firm in the will of God, mature and fully assured.  I vouch for him that he is working hard for you and for all those in Laodicea and Hierapolis.  Our dear friend Luke, the doctor, and Demas sends greetings.  Give my greetings to the brothers in Laodicia and the church that meets in Nympha’s house.and to Nympha and the church in her house. 

After this letter has been read to you see that it is also read in the church in Laodicia and that you in turn read the letter from Laocicia.

Tell Archippus, “see to it that you complete the work you have received in the Lord.”


I Paul, write this greeting in my own hand.  Remember my chains.  Grace be with you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment